Applicants for admission to Vanguard University must follow the procedure outlined below:
Submit the undergraduate application for admission to the Office of Admissions. Include a $45 (non-refundable) application fee. You may call the admissions office to make a payment for the application fee with a MasterCard or Visa credit card.
High School Transcripts
Arrange for an official copy of your high school transcript to be sent to the Admissions Office sometime during the first semester of the senior year. Applicants are also responsible to request that their eighth semester grades be forwarded upon graduation.
Students graduating with a General Education Development (GED) diploma must submit test results along with transcripts of any high school work completed.
A transcript request form and pastoral reference are required for admission to VU. Give the Transcript Request Form to your guidance counslor or registrar. Give the Pastoral Reference Form to your pastor or youth leader to fill out.
Take either the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or the American College Test (ACT). The minimum score required for the SAT is a 910, and the minimum score required for the ACT is 19. At this time the SAT scores are based on the Critical Reading and Mathematics portions of the test. Information and registration forms may be obtained from your high school counselor. The addresses for testing information are as follows:
- College Entrance Examination Board (SAT), Box 6200, Princeton, NJ 52243 – school code: 4701
- American College Testing Program (ACT), P.O. Box 2201, Iowa City, Iowa 52243 – school code: 0432
- Check out our tips on Preparing for Vanguard University. Get helpful hints to plan your admissions process for college!
- Schedule a Visit with one of our Admissions Counselors. Tour the campus, Sit-in on classes. Students, spend a night in the dorms. We’ll even pick you up from John Wayne Airport and help your parents with accommodations.
- Request Information about Vanguard University of Southern California.
- Course Schedules are available online.
- Our Majors List will help you plan your future.